My PitPro 110 + Pics

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wyld Fisher

Reaction score
G'day guys,

Today I gor my Pitpro 110. I put her together and done the stuff to her that was required to do. I started her up and and put her in gear and I poped a mono by accident... After riding in my backyard which is a half acre we rode down to the lane which is a dirt road with just paddocks as we in the country. my mate has a orion agb something. I rode up to the end of the lane and as i was coming back the rear whlocked up! We started her and she wouldn't budge! Then i let my mate have a go as his more exprince with dirt bikes than me. When her got her going a small metal bit broke off and it was really hot. I then had to wheel her home about 2km backwards as she wouldn't go forwards even when she was out of gear. So we got back to my house and checked her out etc and we found out that i didn't put gear oil or something in her so i'm just hoping that the gears aren't seized up. so my bike is a bit rooted already and its my first day of owening her and its my first bike.

P.S with the front number plate. theres that plastic thing on top and i don't know where to put it. does it just sit on the handle bars?

the front of my brand new spanking bike.
img1134se7.jpg

now thats a nice bike!
img1131fx3.jpg

The broken drum brake.
img1132lq4.jpg

sorry to hear that man hope you can fix it.

did it tell you to put gear oil in?

I don't think so. I'm hoping divy will come across this thread as he has the same bike and he might know more about it than me. I just don't wanna wreck it as its a first bike for me and i'm only a learner. I can chage gears, start her up etc but i just didn't put the gear oil in. How do I know if the gears are bugged.

isnt the engine oil and gear box oil the same on these bikes??

isnt the engine oil and gear box oil the same on these bikes??

we let out all the tranport oil that was in the bike and we topped her up using 4 stroke oil and we put it in the dip stick one. and on the other side where the gears are theres this lil screw cap thing and we opened it up and there was nothying in it.

it sounds like ur rear brake has seized up mate, try adjusting it out

the rear brake still works I just want to know is the engine still ok? I just don't want to spend heaps of money on her as i just want to take it easy for now.

if the rear brake was seized you shouldnt be able to push it forwards or backwards?

If you didnt put oil in it then the engine is seized and you will need to buy a new one.

if the rear brake was seized you shouldnt be able to push it forwards or backwards?

I couldn't push it forwards but i could puch the bike backwards. we got home and we took some cover off where the sprocket is on the engine and my mate had a little fiddle with it and we turned on the bike and put her in to gear and she was spinning fine so I think we just need to put gear box oil in her.

If you didnt put oil in it then the engine is seized and you will need to buy a new one.

we did put oil in the engine where the dip stick is. but i think we have to put oil where the gear lever is.

What?

Then maybe theres somthing jammed in the sprockets and chain, check that out.

What?

Then maybe theres somthing jammed in the sprockets and chain, check that out.

we checked the sprocket and it seems fine. it now spins forward but we haven't checked the chain.

i think it just need gear box oil.

There is no "gear box oil" on your engine. The motor oil (what you put in the dip stick hole" lubricates the whole engine. How much oil did you put in?

i thought most bike ran gear oil and engine oil in the same part?

thats why you have to be careful what oil you put in it when running it in?

yeh thats what i thought but his bike might be differernt cause its automatic clutch.

Latest posts

Back