My Pitster Pro X4

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeh it looks sweet man. Good on ya!

But be careful iwth that pipe. There as fragile as those little shit 50cc 2 bangas sold on ebay

Butttt good work on the bike. Looks good

Normally when it hits top end, it doesn't scream as loud but I was testing the new carb parts so it was a bit lean...And it was undercover and echoed like hell, the guy down the street said If I don't shut it off he'll call the cops LMAO.
Old People.....Things they do for a bit of quiet :mad:

does the exhaust help with the bikes performance. is it worth getting and where did u get it and how much

does the exhaust help with the bikes performance. is it worth getting and where did u get it and how much

The exhaust didn't really help the performance of the bike BUT it did feel like it wanted to jump up one one wheel out of corners, might be cause of the mod on the exhaust or is finally running perfect LOL!

I would recommend the muffler if you wanna annoy the neighbors and sound like a big bike. I got it from East 50's for $80 I think. The whole Pipe setup is about $130. :)

Latest posts

Back