My quick ride out bush

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

8r3nd0

Sinister 50's
Reaction score
To anyone that cares here's my ride.
Went out the back of Nowra yesterday on the way home from work for a quick ride to see how she went and was pretty happy.
It was heaps wet out there so had some trouble with a muddy air filter but apart from that was all good. Oh and the flat that ended the fun haha.
Gopro audio doesn't do the dual setup justice, nice and deep, quite tone.
Would love some more power thou.
SORRY ABOUT THE CAMERA ANGLE (I fecked up)

[video=youtube_share;84xDfrqrfL0]http://youtu.be/84xDfrqrfL0[/video]

lol, was that a TV at 2:38 to the right? looks nice and muddy out there :)

Had a little rain eh? :)

I brought a chesty a little while ago and haven't used it yet, was that as far back as it goes? We might have to incorporate Timeeh's idea?

cool vid man look fun there

Thanks mate its not bad, theres a couple of little trails that lead of but have to pick your times when ya go out, can get messy out there i.e douche bags.

lol, was that a TV at 2:38 to the right? looks nice and muddy out there :)

Haha yeah its a tv, there's all sorts of crap out there its a bit of a dumping ground.

Had a little rain eh? :)

I brought a chesty a little while ago and haven't used it yet, was that as far back as it goes? We might have to incorporate Timeeh's idea?

Yeah been raining heaps lately, gay as aids.
Na the camera goes further back I had a couple of arms on it to get a higher view but bumped it
with me helmet and dropped the angle on it. Rookie mistake that wont happen again, heaps better than running it on your helmet, you don't even know its there.

Ahh so your onto Timeeh's idea too! Still sounds a little dangerous,

Yeah mate its no more dangerous then riding anyways, I've got the orange floaty attached to the back of mine all the time just in case it comes off its easier to spot and if you land on it, it will pad it a bit.

Top stuff brendo, I can def tell the difference in exhaust sound from a single muffler 140 dude, she had a lovely idle beat about it also.

Latest posts

Back