my ramp!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pickles09

Reaction score
hey guy built a ramp in metal works at skool let me no wat yous think

its 1.3 metres high and 3.05 metres long and i no the date is not right on my camera

cheers mick

100_1179.jpg

100_1178.jpg

100_1180.jpg

Last edited:
that looks awesome, you would be able to bring that out to a decent distance to, i like the beetle in the background haha

Last edited:
haha ill get a better pic of another project we made a beetle baja uz will love that ill go take a photo

yeh soon hitting it as well but ittl b a while yet gotta wait till me m8s dad can get us sum dirt

Hit it yet?? If not get a video of your first jump of it for us?? And then one when you have perfected it.

nah just made it taking the ramp tome cuzins a few weeks yet no probs ill get a video coz ill crash lol
stay tuned

DSC00067.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

pics of our first ramp hits got way more but meh good day we set it back more but didt worry about pics

cool, looks fun. ramp design doesnt look bad either, looks like a bit of a track you got going there.

latest pic ok i have another prooject to make i want to make another ramp!
but what size?
ive been reading 50 brothershood for a while now and been seeing some sweet freestyle ramps but what size are they???
can dready shine some light???

lol, exactly my thoughts...wouldnt hit it on anything big...

but all in all, for a school project...:)

get another sheet of ply.

10mm Ply is pretty durable, the angle is not so great that itwill peel or fracture.. depending on supports under the ply and weather its left out in the elements, it shuld only need replacing once a year or if you get pissed and hit it flat in 5th on a big bike lol!

nice work man, nice design

Latest posts

Back