My Ride (what is it?)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brayden#87

Reaction score
This is my ride, well my sisters bike but i have put the stuff on it and fixed it. WE got these shipped in from china. They are 110cc but i don't know what model they are. I have put a PB pod style filter on it, replacing the crap stock plastic one. I have put a 1/4 Turn quick throttle on with grip And i have put a NSR125 pipe on it, which has been welded to fit the bike. This pipe is awsome, from stock, its increased power by 30% atleast.Also just put a Bigger rear shock which has lifted the bike up alot and is alot stiffer. Next mod is Pro Tapers and then maybe a 26mm Mikuni Carbu.

Its a SEMI auto if that helps.

Any ideas of what the model of this bike is???? and what engines in it???

Photo-0033.jpg

Photo-0039.jpg

Photo-0036.jpg

Photo-0040.jpg

Thanks,
Brayden

Last edited:
This is my ride, well my sisters bike but i have put the stuff on it and fixed it. WE got these shipped in from china. They are 110cc but i don't know what model they are. I have put a PB pod style filter on it, replacing the crap stock plastic one. I have put a 1/4 Turn quick throttle on with grip And i have put a NSR125 pipe on it, which has been welded to fit the bike. This pipe is awsome, from stock, its increased power by 30% atleast.Also just put a Bigger rear shock which has lifted the bike up alot and is alot stiffer. Next mod is Pro Tapers and then maybe a 26mm Mikuni Carbu.

Its a SEMI auto if that helps.

Any ideas of what the model of this bike is???? and what engines in it???

Thanks,
Brayden

Looks like an early atomik/orion, so possibly ducar, whats the codes on the stickers on top of the motor?.

30% from that pipe :eek: Id love to see that!

Last edited:
It really got 30%, because before the air was too restricted with the crap pipe it had on it. Those stickers are of the gears and the one on the other side is what to do when running in and changing oil. I think its a Ducar because its very similar. The pipe is custom made to fit that bike. Welded to fit in.

OFF SUBJECT, isn't the rear shock in up side down.

Yeh mate that bike looks like some sort of of apollo set up, but u gota cut off that pipe thing sticking off the exhaust can, it looks really crap

It may look crap but i aint touching that exaust, its performing awsome and as for the shock, i thought it was the right way. But is there a right way???

dude I think it is orion, Is that a street bike or a dirt bike cause they look like street tyres. And why is it in this section?

Its in this section because its a 110cc.

And they are dirt tyres but i use it on the road everytime i ride it, i don't use it on the dirt so they are really worn down.

dude, atomik or some sort, but the engine looks like my locin on 4 wheeler

and yea, ur shock is in upside down!!! adjustment suposed to be at the top

Ok i will change it today, its just when the stock one was in, it was that way. Thanks. Its got very cheap plastics on it aswell.

yeh ,

looks like an orion /opolo put together ... that pipe looks like shit ... the end cap has like the smalles hole .. dont know how that give your 30 % more power ... thats crap

Well if you have seen the other pipe youd agree. Its a small piece of junk that doesn't let enough air out. This exuast is for a NSR and it has given this 110 a big push.

think it is a field pro or something like that. How old is it? this is for mid sized bikes like 200cc orions and crf150fs ect

It sais 110. And its like 5 months old, we imported it from china.

yes it is loncin 110 not a orion dont no bout the rest. atleast u got a good motor, they r ok

Yer its a good little motor, lifts up so easy in 1st and 2nd. Runs well for a 110 tho. We have offered some guy 2k for his Thumpstar Pro Motard, hopefully he will take it.

cool yeh, i got mine for 2k that sounds very good.

Latest posts

Back