My road registerable Z50 Replica! Munkee

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey yobsta, yours is just a 50cc ? And how much did it cost you new? And what top speed do the 50cc version do ?

Cheers
Mitch

it cost me 2300 new
i am not sureof top speed ..its the auto clutch 3 speed and i know it does 60k very easy...i am running it in so i am taking it easy at the moment
i have one and now my wife wants one...
i know that 2 other people on the goldcoast have them registered as well
..i wish i could organise a monkey run with registered bikes
Would be good to have a monkey run from brisbane to surfers and back

it cost me 2300 new
i am not sureof top speed ..its the auto clutch 3 speed and i know it does 60k very easy...i am running it in so i am taking it easy at the moment
i have one and now my wife wants one...
i know that 2 other people on the goldcoast have them registered as well
..i wish i could organise a monkey run with registered bikes
Would be good to have a monkey run from brisbane to surfers and back

Lol would be a bit dodgy doing 60km/h on a monkey down the highway don't you think?

Neat little monkey.. The skyteam monkey's have a good rep.

Motor Wise

You can get whats called a cheater kit thats labled as a 49cc and is really a 88cc

just got m self a z50j frame some to get to work and its got a complience plate

looks the goods, these things are growing on me....

Hi, I stumbled upon this site for the first time tonight.
I've got a couple of zeds but my pride and joy is my registered customized 1978 z50j.

It's got a high compression 88 kit (with 49cc stamp), high lift cam, ported head, 22mm carb on a custom manifold, pod filter,1/4 turn throttle, electronic ignition, modified exhaust,17 tooth front sprocket and road tyres.

All the chrome has been redone plus the wheels, manifold and heaps of small parts.

The tank, forks and side cover have been custom sprayed marble with a blue candy coat and a lot of clear. The tank has specially made chrome honda stickers.

She also has SLO 50 number plate.

What do you think?

Attachments

• zback.jpg
    zback.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 28
  • blue.jpg
    blue.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 40
Skyteam Munkee 50

Just wandering if anyone knows if there are any of the Skyteam munkee 50 around for sale.

you can have mine for the right price;)

P1020609640x480.jpg

Seriously though does anyone know where I can get a skyteam replica of any sort in queensland?

Latest posts

Back