My Stupid Mate DeanO at work :)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnItChY

Reaction score
i dared deano to snort a line off ctric acid at work today , and he did :D

if you dont know what citric acid is , its a very tangy bitter acid they use in drinks and cooking and stuff , but we use it to slow plaster down so it doesn't go off as quick :rolleyes:

if you know what citric acid tastes like you may find this funny , i was rolling on the ground larfing all arvo , was piss funny

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yHFTJz3CGM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/8yHFTJz3CGM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

lol, ha ha! how dumb can you get?

um...as dumb as me with a bottle of 99% acetic acid... so i thought vinegar was strong acetic acid? all i could smell for a week was vinegar....:p i should have known when i saw it was making fumes a bit like hydrochloric does...

dudes as you can tell i was pissing me self

me and deano did out apprenticeship together 24 yrs ago and we are still work mates and good friends

he's a legend guy and a kick ass surfer ,and he will do anything on a dare he cracks me up all the time , we fuck round like this most off the day and work in between

Classic stuff. Ahh the memories. Bit soft only doing 1 side. We used to do 2 not cut up when we were kids and see who could last the longest before having to blow our noses. Good times. :)

next dare should involve the "osbourne Line".... ie sniffing a line of ants, a la Ozzy Osbourne.. :D

Latest posts

Back