my track

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yer i have to push my bike like 1k to get to this place were i ride and its pooo, your luckey mate, nice!!

yer i have to push my bike like 1k to get to this place were i ride and its pooo, your luckey mate, nice!!

haha sucker i walk to me shed gear up kick the bike over and ride on my own track or i have acers and acers of bush to ride right on my door step:D

nice track sheepy

luckey luckey boy, lol i ride my 250 behind all these houses and shops lol, have to be carful for po-po lol, and its got this ''natural ta rain'' jump 4th flat and i get like 3cm high

lol thats what my natural terrain jump is like.....the one in the vid i posted a while ago, i hit that 4th flat aswell (tiny:()

yer i watched that vid NICE!!, lol and the run up 4wd go do burn out and the rutts are like 1m deep lol some time i get stuck and totaly miss the jump with is like 7m wide :0, i may have exaggerated a lil haha.

yeah cool track you got no jumps though man im building a pitty track atm in my back yard i was just wondering do you get bored of ya own track not just you but everyone that has one

haha sucker i walk to me shed gear up kick the bike over and ride on my own track or i have acers and acers of bush to ride right on my door step:D

nice track sheepy

haha i know the feeling but my own track well its getting there....i reckon i sloth would probly do a quicker job, im suround by at least 100 acers of bush and trails

yer the track is coming along nicely

Latest posts

Back