My Ultimate Mini.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scott

Reaction score
Hey Guys. Starting a Mini Build soon. Thought I'd Let you all know that Im going to document the whole build with photos and text and then upload onto MiniRiders.

The Specs:

The Donk:

-146-148cc (Akunar Piston and Stroker Kit, may actually be able to get a higher displacement)
-30/28mm Valve Head
-Race Cam
-Lightened Oil Sling
-Inner Rotor Kit
-Race C.D.I
-Custom Made exhaust
-28mm Keihin Carb
-Twin Cable Coil
-52mm Foam Air Filter
-Billet Oil Cooler
-Engine Dress up kit (With Custom KLX Clutch Plate Mounted)
-KX85 Kevlar Clutch Plates
-Race Clutch Springs
-Kitaco Intake Manifold
- SKF Bearings and Oil seals throughout entire engine
-Hydraulic Clutch System

(Also Planning to Colour the engine, no Colour has been chosen as i want to see what the rest of the bike looks like to choose)

The Rest Of The Bike:

Planning to make the Bike have a Suzuki/Snap-On Tools Theme.

-"Suzuki Yellow" Plastics (Inc. Hand Guards)
-Custom Snap-On Graphics
-Black CNC Billet Folding Clutch and Brake Lever
-Black CNC Billet Rear Brake Pedal
-Black CNC Bilet Kick Starter
-Black CNC Billet Gear Shifter
-Black CNC Billet "Joker" Style Throttle
-New Front and Rear Brake systems
-Kevlar Brake Pads
-New Gearing
-BS88RC Fast Ace Rear Shock
-New Oil and Springs Installed in Current USD Forks.

Thats about it off the top of my Head. Aiming for High HP for A Chinese Donky. Will Definetley get some Dynos up when Finished.

It will be an on-going Project and once the Build starts will be done within a month.

Hoping to get started in about a month or 2.

Let me know what you think and Would be cool If people Posted up there Build Ideas or Already Built Bikes.

hey scott that sounds like its gonna be a sick bike i cant wait for the build to start ill definatly be waiting for the pics an info of the build

good luck

yea man that bike is going to kick some ass and its going to be seriously pimped out with all that bling:D

hope the build goes great with no real dramas

this is the ultimate mini,
KLX 110 with the following done to motor,
190cc kit with 30/28 valve combo,
4 speed trans
CHP gear shaft
CHP cable clutch
takegawa primary drive gear(full manual)
CHP star wheel
high rev cdi
29mm Keihin carb

The rest of bike.
REEG rear swinga set up
Marzocchis up front
BBR rear hub and disc brake
H-bomb 32mm stainless pipe
pegs and mounts for strength.

22hp guaranteed.at least.

Lets see a china get near that.

I'd love to see the Bill of the KLX Dude. Im sure the mini will be easily under half and near power.

UPDATE:

60mm Piston
61.5mm Crank
3mm Rod
13mm Pin

All this = 170cc.

I'm planning to have the most powerful Mini in Australia. With Full Dyno's to back it.

just asking.. are you saying, your going with a 28 or 30mm intake valve? or are you trying a 30mm intake and 28mm exhaust?

Actually not going with those size valves now. Ive been told the 24/38mm Valves (Like on the SGR Head) will be better with the 170cc displacement.

Your Thoughts RK?

As I know your a bit of a Guru yourself

Your valve size quotes are all over the place. You realistically should be looking something like 30 inlet and 25 exhaust if you are trying to go big, but ya better have a builder who knows his stuff as well as being a damn good machinist. I think you'd be best off going for 29 inlet and 24 or 24.5 exhaust both in stainless.

What is all over the place? I quoted 2 different sizes.

I am going with the 28Inlet and 24Outlet.

Got a mate thats been a machinist for years. Not much machining to do at all really only boring the crankcase to 52mm to make way for the Bigger Bore. As for the Stroke. The Smaller rod means nothing is needed. All Parts are custom built of course :)

first post said 30/28mm valve head, thats what got finch confused then quoted above 24/38mm valves. Must be a typo heh? Also you must mean 62mm for the case bore.

Doing the machining is one thing but making big valves work with a big cam in a high compression motor has many hidden pitfalls for the unwary is all I'm saying. Especially as this is not something liike a bolt on kit as kitaco or takagawa. You gotta figure it all out yourself. If you get one part wrong it'll go bang, rattle, rattle....

Last edited:
Sounds like a good project...best part of course is that if your parts order scheme comes off the whole project will cost you $0....with change!...don't try to tell us otherwise...

i think it sounds like a sweet project man... suzuki/snap on theme im lovin it....Max99 wat r u on about... who cares its smart n he does run this site 4 us.. y cant he get somthin out of it .....so shhh

....Max99 wat r u on about...

I thought it was obvious...
It's called an ulterior motive.
Quotes like...

"...From Miniriders to Fellow Miniriders."
"...my decision to help this forum Community."
"MiniRiders are Celebrating the success of the forum so we are Doing a Massive Group Buy..."

I find laughable.

The sponsors aren't laughing...but I'm not here to go into bat for them....just point out the obvious.

he does run this site 4 us..

More laughability.
There has been spam and abuse all over the shop. Moderation has been practically non-existent.
Hopefully the newly appointed moderators will keep it clean around here.

All Spam gets Cleaned up Max. And No The Project wont get Funded from the Orders as there Have been None and will probably not take any. You know from Day 1 How much Ive been involved with David. You are now in the business and turn shady to what you did help create.

Basically bottom line is Im sick and tired of Hearing this and any non relevant post will be deleted and infractions Given.

Yeh boys be careful what you say. Don't ever speak your mind because you'll get a dirty big infracton. Max99, I hear you loud and clear. This bike might be the most powerful china around if it doesn't go bang but you won't go faster than a 190cc KLX or even my current ride Honda 138cc. Bring it on !

Apples and Oranges Sixeven. Give me the cash you spent on that engine and I bet Ill build a Better one.

Mack - Yeah Sorry mate type to fast. You knew what I meant thou :p

Latest posts

Back