My vid

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dave.B

Reaction score
thought i would try something different for my first video, dont expect crazy shit just fun times. starts slow but gets there. hate it or love it :p

YouTube - dirtbike fun

No helmet, public road and doubling......... is this the sort of vid we want to be seeing?

are u serious? no helmet is my problem u stiff, and there aint no public road in there, doubling so what

your the one who will end up a stiff riding with no helmet and what do you call that bitumen road in the last part of the vid?

yeh no helmet and on public road arnt cool but other then that ok vid

lol dude ease up he was just saying no helmet and on a road is pretty dumb dont u think

little smileys are imortal they dont need helmets cause they cant die:D

a public road and bike track is 2 totally different things, all of the vid was filmed in bush/ bike track in the bush that never gets used, noone was in danger but the people who took the own risk on the motorbike, i would love a helmet but i dont own one and at the time i couldnt afford one, bike is in pieces now anyway, i didnt throw a baby infront of moving traffic, and for ducarspec do not call me a f*ckwit for no reason thank you cock....a doodle do

dave.b is on he's way to a banding i think lol

LANGUAGE PLEASE

and are u saying at the end of that vid on that tar road isnt a public road its a dirt bike track hahahaahahahaha lol

hahaha 4 am after the pub and where am i? have a closer looks buddy that track at the end? that is 100% bike track not once did i say it was dirt, its in the bush u fool, houses on the right side when im riding is there BACKyards if i had motivation i would google earth it but nah f*ck it, ban away this is like the kkk and im the only coloured person here. cry me a rivvvvvvveeer

god damn i aint complaining, this vid has been up for 24hrs and is 6th most viewed in auto vid today, 7th most linked and 84th most viewed this week, im cheering for a first vid haha

looks like you have a good place to ride there in the bush, but please, in your next vid wear a helmet and stick to the bush riding and everyone will be happy.

lol nice front mud gaurd at 1:00 u gotta love the chinas.

good work mate you set a great example wearing no helmets. you must feel tuff and cool.
also i am suprised your mate (in camo jacket and short dark hair) isn't dead after seeing his riding ability and wearing no helmet
now lets be smarter now time and wear a lid

maybe you might wear a helmet after seeing this hey?

helmet.jpg

Latest posts

Back