My Xmoto 250cc Isnt Turning on CAN SOMEBODY HELP ME (PLEASE)

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

moey23q

Reaction score
Hi everybody i have a 2007 model XMoto dirt bike. last week it was turning on perfectly, then suddenly when i tried turning it on 2 days ago it didnt want to turn on. i changed the Spark plug to a brand new NGK Spark plug and i also changed the carbeurattor to a brand new one. after i had done this the bike still didnt start up. is there maybe another problem that might have caused it from starting up??
(PLEASE HELP ME)
Thank You

lil more info would be good IE does it turn over ?

if so try disconecting you kill switch
id say it has a bad earth ,im not to upto speed on these ,chinny battries are crap

does it kick over? if so pull all the electric crap off and be happy who needs a fag button anyways

it happened to mine yesterday. it would turn over and everthing but wouldnt start. the battery was dead.so we hooked it up to a car battery and used the elc start and finnally it got going

Hey thanks for those tips. i hooked my bike to a cars battery and it finally started. when it started up i tried holding in the clutch and putting into gear but it kept stalling i put in the clutch brand new like last week but it doesnt seem to work can anyone give me tips on this.
thank you for ALL YOUR HELP $HEPPY AND SNITCHY.

Latest posts

Back