My Yokomo Drifter

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sneezy

Reaction score
Hey guys heres a few pics of my Yokomo drifter

Got no shell at the moment, but just brought the hiace shell and some new wheels

i have had every car i owner as a shell but got sik of them, so ive had FC3S, Ceffy,
r32, s13, there good fun

=)

IMG_2324.jpg

IMG_2325.png

IMG_2326.png

the hilace shells are shocking to drift with, big wind sail ... it'll get pushed around with the slightest of a breeze

Haha loving the hiace shell! Those are actually the wheels I wanna get for my ace too...

Haha sounds like how it is driving a real ace too eichkay... as soon as its windy driving down the hwy it starts blowing you into other lanes.

Should have bought Adrians he sold his after using it 3 times with 5 shells 3 extra batterys another chassy for like $400

LOL got any spare wheel nuts? Mines threaded and flung off while driving it.

lol i sold my old one, this is brads he gave it to me lol, i going to hobby habbit to get some new nuts next week, ill grab ya some then

search E-bay waaaaay cheaper. bought some rims and tires off there bout 3 months ago.... before I lost the wheel nut LOL

My mate works at hobby habbit lol but I still brought done eBay stuff. Wheels tyres and strobes $16 the lot delivered

LOL nice offset. How does it go with steering now?

offset looks heaps in these pics, but its actually not that bad lol, handles awesome, jarrad was using it last night and smashed it in to the wall so now i gotta replace one of the axles lol

going down wed if you want anything from hobby habbit

Keen to get some dori prac. Need to buy a new shell as I stuffed the xu1 shell up.

How'd you line the posts up? I ended up needing a whole the size of a 20 piece LOL.

Bad part is, all my toys are out of action or non existant atm and I'm bored :(

hhahhahaha its easy as to line up just put tape on the poles, then place shell on then drill holes, =) ill help ya nex time if ya want?

i got mine for like $40 from hobby habbit, i was down there the other day and im liking the rx3 shell ae =)

i got some pink and orange wheels coming, new tyres and new drive shafts, drive shaft should be here soon then im gonna take it out.

did u get the torana shell painted??

Yeah painted the shell but painting it then tried to line up the poles, yeah that really didn't work. Gotta see if Adrian can weld my diffs together.

Nah I wouldn't wekd together. Coz if it stuffs up it's $130 for new diff kit lol

Hopefully my drove shafts come soon . When they do we will arrange a rc day/night, you, me, Adrian, damo, go rip **** up lol

Latest posts

Back