N1234 Vs 1n234

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

C-TOWN_MINI-MULISHA

Reaction score
i know this has probably been said b4 but what are the advantages and diadvantages of the 2 ??

i was thinking the neturel down bottom would be easy and quicker to start if stalled as you dont have to find neturel?

but you could also go down i gear to many and ping the hole out of ya bike ?

WHAT DO YOU GUYZ THINK ???

mynes all up and i love it makes shifting easy and stops faulse nutrals and makes racing ya mates a piece of cake

Yeh I got nothing against the n1234. Apparently prevents false neutrals, pretty easy to get used to.... You wont accidentally go into neutral as you will never really use 1st gear when riding unless taking off, its to short. I usually take off in second.

What are these false neutrals that everyone keeps talikng about? if you get neutral whilst riding and changing gears there is something wrong with your bike, not your left foot....

its wen your bike like mine lol will jump bac into neutral wen cahnges gears some times mine happens from 3rd grear changing to 2nd gear and sometimes 1 -2gear so i took it to the shop and told them they said get lost lol

Last edited:
i like the 1n234 set up better more of a real bike feel, but on most China engine's it sucks coz the gearbox's are poo... & you are alwayz hitting the N

i have 1n234 and like it better than n1234,

its personal preference mainly,

and people hitting false neutrals must have badly adjusted clutchs or something, i give mine crap all day, and dont think its ever hit a false neutral...

its wen your bike like mine lol will jump bac into neutral wen cahnges gears some times mine happens from 3rd grear changing to 2nd gear and sometimes 1 -2gear so i took it to the shop and told them they said get lost lol

lol.. It was a rhetorical question..

ive never had 1n234 but i have had n1234 and all down and my favourite is all down that was pretty good only bad thing is it goes in a circle which you can get neutral in top gear if you accidently clicked down but n1234 is probably safer than all down, i have ridden a bike 1n234 and its hard to find neutral you have to go half a click to find it but each to there own.

ive never had 1n234 but i have had n1234 and all down and my favourite is all down that was pretty good only bad thing is it goes in a circle which you can get neutral in top gear if you accidently clicked down but n1234 is probably safer than all down, i have ridden a bike 1n234 and its hard to find neutral you have to go half a click to find it but each to there own.

I have said this in a similar thread, when your ridding your bike, why do you want neutral, and after a while you get to know your bike, after you have stopped and you want neutral it gets very easy to find.

yeh, lol ive only ridden a bike 1n234 once so was harder for me but no doubt you would get used to it if you owned it and rode it alot.

I have said this in a similar thread, when your ridding your bike, why do you want neutral, and after a while you get to know your bike, after you have stopped and you want neutral it gets very easy to find.

EDIT sorry re-read your post while riding yeah you wont need it my bad

Cause my old ducar engine wouldnt start with clutch in so you could only start in neutral

personally i dont mind just like the any gear start :p

yes they are the silver lifan which does start in any gear unlike the black ones.

Latest posts

Back