narrogin rev heads mini fmx WA

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fiffty _boytim

Reaction score
Here is as much info I can give you regarding RevHeads Mini FMX Comp at the moment.

Narrogin RevHeads Weekend 13th -15th November 2009

Entry Cost: Weekend Pass $70
Nomination Cost: $50
All riders MUST have Personal Insurance - COMBINED INSURANCE is the preferred type. There is
usually a Insurance Rep there on the day to sign you up for day cover if necessary.

Compound is open Friday arvo for pratice for those who are keen - otherwise there is a practice
for mini bikes on Saturday usually around 8am for an hour.

FMX MINI COMP

Comp is judged by 3 Judges
There are 3 heats
5 Jumps per heat
Rider can use whichever ramp/dirt jump they prefer. No points deducted for use of same hit.
Riders are scored on: The Trick, Extension of Trick, Points halved for repeat of same trick in each
heat.

PRIZE MONEY

1st $1000
2nd $500
3rd $300
4th $100
Winners will get ATLEAST this amount - hopefully more - depending on sponsors . . .

There will also be a SPEED & STYLE race - run thru out Saturday between Big Bike Heats.
Prize Money Yet to be determined (sponsorship)

COMPOUND SET UP

3-4 Ramp Hits
Mini Super X Track
A Wall Ride
A Quarter Pipe

Go to this web site to check out pics of the compound under construction:
Narrogin course redesign spy photos!

ACCOMODATION
Riders can camp in the pits area which is fenced off and has 24hr security at gate entrances.
Otherwise there are motels in the town - but they will need to be booked ASAP as they fill up FAST
that weekend

Hope this gives you a bit of an idea of what to look forward to. If anyone is keen to ride - please
contact me ASAP so I can reserve them a spot.

Cheers
Danks

email: [email protected]
Mb: 0408 219 975

This Comp sounds sweet!

Set-up sounds real good...Hope it's a Success and that we see this as an Annual 50 FMX Comp!

GoodLuck ;)

Latest posts

Back