narrow minds

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JML

Reaction score
Hi all

I went out yesterday with my boys to go riding at nowra MCC and after great days riding, we decided to pack up when this donkey of a bloke came walking over and asked if i was looking to geting a bigger bike. I asked why and he said that he had one for sale at the local bike shop and though i would be interseted (i ride a 150 Pit Pro). i said no that i was happy with what i have got.

it wasn't until afterwards i realised why he ask the question i must of looked to big for the 150.

i called the title narrow minds as no matter what you ride it is the enjoyment and fun you can have. Obviosly he hasn't rided a 150 to know the power it has and haw good a bike the pit bikes are

any way here are some images of the day

Attachments

• DSC_5618.jpg
    DSC_5618.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_5619.jpg
    DSC_5619.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 13
  • DSC_5633.jpg
    DSC_5633.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 12
  • DSC_5638.jpg
    DSC_5638.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 10
  • DSC_5699.jpg
    DSC_5699.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 11
god dammit! havent you learnt that bigger is better yet?:p

narrow minds....hmmm, dont tell me not to smoke when theres a road full of semi's only two metres away:mad: i may bite when provoked:D

*goes and attempts to think of several other examples of ppl who have bad backs....from having their heads up their rectums...:p*

yeh my klx 110 tags around with me when i go to the big bike parks, and the looks i get when i take it out for a ride is hilarious. especially when they see how good it hooks along.

Latest posts

Back