National come and try day Parawa...

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, the weather coming this week will make it horrible. Especially seeing how para was is one of the wettest spots in s.a.

Damn, the weather coming this week will make it horrible. Especially seeing how para was is one of the wettest spots in s.a.

Yeah I cant go anyway I have my pre-wedding party at Belair Nasho the day before(so probably wont be in such top shape)!!!

Not that I'd trust the BOM getting the forecast correct.

I'm Hoping to get a bit of a group together for one of the later 'national come and try days' as you can get the free $100 yearly licence. Keeping my eye out for the free ones atm.

Acusa park is having theirs when we'll be up in Morgan which is a bit of a pain.

Still Morgan will probably be more fun anyway :thumbup: are you still thinking about maybe coming to taht? Should be similar to the Snowies just warmer and in SA. My misses is coming up now as well, she doesnt ride so she can be in-charge of base camp!

Mate we've had about 25mm in the foot hills over night! Yeah parawa is pretty close to deep creek isn't it? We had 100mm of rain over night once camping...was a bit of fun getting out back up the hills the next day in a Honda civic....

Latest posts

Back