National Miniriders ride day

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rotn50

Master Spanner Spinning Moderator
Reaction score
Hey all, was thinkn today(yeah yeah i know) about how we all ride minis, pittys, 50s and thumpstas and cant make ride days as we all live around the country in well known and not known at all towns, Is there a miniriders bday, it would be cool to have a National Miniriders ride day were we can all be riding to comemerate miniriders and all post pics of our ride days and crazy behaviour, obviously it would fall on days when we are at work but could be a weekend thing on the same week, as long as we can ride.
Its not something that any particular person would have to organise but more like a get together like a bbq between friends which can happen spontaneously and have some crazy moments.

Is this a stupid question or has it happened before, just a question so you can flame me or just put your 2 cents worth in, like i said it was something that crossed my mine as i roosted my mate lee with mud today when he stalled.:hidesbehindsofa:

Wow Mick, you never cease to amaze lol. The best thing I've heard in ages. I'll be willing to travel for a birth day bash.

Why thank you fellas, but really? when is Miniriders Bday,:confused-smiley-014:confused-smiley-013:hmmm:

I don't really get what you mean? Like the site's birthday?

It's a bit hard really. You also got to remember this is an international forum.

I don't really get what you mean? Like the site's birthday?

It's a bit hard really. You also got to remember this is an international forum.

What i mean is, if there was a day miniriders started or even a day like new years day or something which could be like a national/international miniriders day, were we all just go for a ride were ever we live just to celebrate us all riding minis and supporting the site, its not something were someone organises a huge ride day for people to travel, just a day when we unite and ride at our local tracks or haunts and in knowing that others are riding together all over the country and international destinations, then being able to post our getting togethers and riding pics thats all, maybe a little confusion so far but most get the jist of how it may happen, and for international riders its just like having xmas day on the same date but depending on the time differences when they ride, so its not 500 miniriders say at a race track but just a ride in your own areas and posting stuff from that day,

i vote to make it the first weekend of summer i HATE the bloody cold.
the whole birthday thing isnt going to happen
first day of summer is still a few months off so got time to get word out and plan something

cheers

Yeh if your going to do it, it would be easiest to make it on like the first weekend in september each year for example. That way it's always ganna be a weekend when people don't have work.

Yeah cool idea. International Ride Minis day. Make it huge and have word of it on other sites as well. Everyone would just have to post photos and write reviews on their days ride. Make this happen, soon !!

Yeah cool idea. International Ride Minis day. Make it huge and have word of it on other sites as well. Everyone would just have to post photos and write reviews on their days ride. Make this happen, soon !!

Yeah richie thats exactly how it should happen, just post photos and a write up on there day, the only organising would be getting some mates together like ya do for every ride or just on ya own enjoying yourself. I bit off a bit more than i can chew with this, it was just a question but now peeps are asking for a day in which it should happen im a little overwhelmed as i dont know when it should happen, maybe a poll should be started for which date or time would be best. Most say the start of september but even if you were busy that weekend than you would do it the week after and just post your pics as its still a day together running amok and in the name of mini riding, what do people think about a poll and how do you start one.

i think you need to start a new thread to make a poll now i reckon we should just make it the first weekend of spring or summer [september or december] people should vote on those 2 by posting here then add up the votes at the end of the week

start voting by posting the month you would prefer [september or december]

Latest posts

Back