Native Dog Ride day July Sun 10th from 9.30am

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

epod

Reaction score
G'day i am going riding at native dog for sure this weekend as i have to be in jindabyne. All pitbikers welcome, will meet in jindabyne at 9am in old town centre if anybody wants to ride its $30 to native dog owners. Free coaching this day if youu need it on the pitbike tracks. 1 flat track 1 mx/sx plus heaps of single track with epic climbs and decents. Ride on. Call me if you are going to ride. Ride on Durant

im rather keen on this anyone from newcastle central coast heading down could pitch in for petrol money??

Peanut I'm gonna go. Will let ya know if I can take ya after I spoke to nath to see if his keen!!

Myself and 2 other Canberra boys will be there. should be a good day.

Hey Dready lifes a ***** i probably wont have enough cash to leave act this weekend. Can you host the day if other riders decide to come. cheers DD

second album needs to come out

soon enough i will be up your way durant and you can teach me to play the first one

will let ya's know when we get up there

Hey Dready lifes a ***** i probably wont have enough cash to leave act this weekend. Can you host the day if other riders decide to come. cheers DD

Yeah no worries mate as long as I get a good day's weather so I can sort my drag link by then ..if not I'll just grab a lift out ... can sling ya 50 if that'll help ?

And yeah Cooly come up when ya can mate I'll be there.

sweet im in sorry bout the stuff around last week dreadful i was pretty crook

SO is everyone riding sunday? anyone gonna ride Saturday?

if ya's are coming down ya should come down to ride sat ... camping is free so better to get 2 days riding I reckon ... It don't matter what time ya roll up we can sort it but it's dooable fri night or sat morning. Up to you guys but I'll go out late fri night n camp sat if anyone's keen for that.

Good news i will be there.

Hey all be there thought i was broke but they just calculated my6 pay wrong. Made a grand in my first week in act. If there is a **** load of snow and rain we will can it though. hopefully sunny. ride on dd

whats the weather been like down there is there a high chance of snow and rain ill prob head down sat morning ride the arvo and sunday morning then head out lunch time sun looking forwARD to it

I will be driving from act friday but got to have rest day and do a few things around jindi. Ill be at Native Dog on Sunday morning 9.30/10ish. trust me you wont want to ride at 9am becuase your fingers will be frozen to the handle bars after 10minutes. Expect to wear another layer as it will be around 10 degrees 13 tops. no dust perfect track conditions. Ride on DD

I just checked that weather link dready it's looking good for the weekend. bring a jacket to ride in fellas 10degrees tops. ride on

Naths working all weekend and I'm not overly keen to go without him. :( So I will have to come out riding another time!

Latest posts

Back