Need advice! 140 for 500 nd hand or MSo new 125

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Little Brucey

Reaction score
ive been pretty keen on getting the MSO 125s for 850.then a mate rung up and said his uncle wants to get rid of his mini bike, its a 140. went and saw it. it starts. but he doesnt know what engine it has in it. its only 6-8 weeks old so it still has a month or so engine warranty. a mate has an arion 125 and it says motocross on the frame and so does this 140. so i was thinking it might be an orion/apollo. but its hard to tell, has no sticker kit. so its a toss up between the two... i know the MSO would be better quality n after sale service. so do you think its worth saving the 350? but i might have to do repairs to it if something is wrong with it. any help would be much appreciated... oh and cause im new to riding ive got no gear and was researching it and found a pack for 500 which includes, helmet, goggles, jersey, pants, gloves n boots. i thought it sounds like a pretty good deal.

Hey Little Brucey, if you decide on the MSO we can hook you up for less than the price on the website as you're a miniriders member. If you want to send us an email [email protected] we'll look after you if thats the way you decide to go.

Cheers Ken

Would recommend the MSO. The lack of details on a second hand bike just sounds a bit dodgy to me. You don't know what problems it might have or develop.

yeh that sounds like an agb29 atomik/orion what ever you wanna call em

thier not the greatest bikes....but for 500bucks thats not bad

id personally go the MSO...its just better to have something quality that will last ...and for and extra 350...u get my drift

MSO mate, great service and great bikes.

stick with a MSO mate there tops and for the extra 350 youll get that in arfter sales service

500 hun for the gear also looks and sounds good price just depends on quality tho

make sure your helmet is of quality with an aus approves sticker

BTW welcome to the site and feel free to hit up any mods if you require any help

thanks guys. yeah thats what ive been leening towards. if the seller had all the specs of the bike it would be easier. and with getting a new bike i can ensure it gets a bit of TLC. and run it in properly and locktite it all.

Latest posts

Back