need advice

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

semza1

Reaction score
hey im looking at buying a new bike and have come across a ELSTAR ES125L with usd forks 17 14 wheels and lifan engine for $1149 or a ELSTAR ES125S for $1000 with 14 12 wheels any body know these bikes what they are like or can give me some info on better quality 1000 to 1200 bikes

elstar= ???? haven't heard much but what i've heard they aren't good.

look at pitpro or DHZ

yeah pretty much the elstar's suck a$$.. worse than an atomik my girlfriends little brother bought one from the markets for 1200 he's like 60kg max, took it out for a day, bent the hangars after one decent sized jump, snapped the back axel and caved in both rims, then the chain broke and the front forks blew the seals.. so yeah all in all go pitpro, i have a dhz 140 outlaw.. would definately recommend one hey.. for the price they are the best bang for buck you can get.. 1050.. around the same price range, look on ebay, type in dhz and a few bikes will come up, take your pick they're all decent quality bikes
________
Vaporizers

Last edited:
they r shit i had atomik prox140 bigfoot ther r the same bikes they r shit for that amount of cash pipro or dhz heaps better for arond the same price as elstar i have a pitpro 150 now i brought it jan o8 and its been really good no probs only got a tiny ding i8n front rim that doesnt effect it only thing i did was get better bars protaper

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back