Need assistance identifying something on 125cc pit bike.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
wow, i really appreciate your help
Exspecially those pictures
I will gather up the courage to take it apart, i know it is not that hard
Thanks again to all

also by saying up usually means choke on, do you mean up as in pushing the black lever in the picture up, or up as in it is in the shutter to the air filter is up??

Cheers again

yes im not being smart, but the way my choke is set up is indirect, i.e you press the black lever up and the pin drops down a notch(out of the three notches)
So by up do you mean up as in the black lever up is on, or up as in the pin should be in the hole highest to the top, which also means that the black lever is pushed down as far as it can go

cheers

hi, to know what the position of your lever is when the choke is on ,take off your air filter and have a look. If its anything like the carb on my crf the choke is just a metal butterfly, when its fully closed the choke is on(cold starts), when butterfly is slightly open half choke(just warm starts), butterfly fully open choke off(warmed up,ready to ride). I agree with everyone else, 99% you got a blocked jet.Once you fix it install an inline filter and drain old fuel out of carb bowl and tank before you ride

when i pull out and unscrew the carb bowel will any liquid i.e fuel or oil or anything pour out??

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back