need help 125 problems again

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

in_deep

Reaction score
So I'm having problems with my 125cc that i bought second hand. When i got it it ran fine it would start first try every time every thing was fine, then problems started to happened i found it hard to put into neutral it clicks into gear by its self while in idle, and now i find it really hard to start today it took 10mins to start it. I cant even keep it running though i was mucking around with the a screw on the carbi and there's a weird smell i am new so i don't know a hole heap of stuff

sounds like you need to check your clutch cable for the gear selection problem and that smell was it fuel by any chance?

no the smell smelt different like it smelt ''hot'' got the bike running now and stalled before it clicks into gear it makes a rattling noise

i also have the rattleing noise im thinking its the pistins. also with my lifan 125 my gear selector is stuffed. it goes into neutral fine but i click down then goes straight back up to neutral. i have to hold the shifter down with my foot to keep it in 1st. if i put my foot off while still riding it'll go back into neutral. then when i click up again it'll go into 2nd then shift up again and it'll stay in 3rd and will not let me click into 4rth. suggestions????

Latest posts

Back