need help buying a bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sick150

Reaction score
hey guys

im wanting to buy a 250cc pit bike but i want to get something under 2 grand what is the fastest/ most powerful bike i can get but i also want something that is gona last a while and that i would be able do jumps with as well looking at something thats at the top of the range sort of thing

if any can help me out that would be a great help

i have seen these new pitpro 250s and they look pretty sick go look on ebay for them

i dont think your going to get all the things you want for under 2 grand. If you can wait and save another 2-4 grand you can get a decent jap 250. I reckon ill get a KLX250S in a few years when i get off apprentice wages. I personally wouldnt know about the Atomiks, but what ive heard from friends is they are real bad.

dude

have a look at the ciniworx 250 model
from face value they look heaps better than the atomik's and go pretty hard well the one i rode did

i think they normally go for a bit over 2 but from memory eddie has one in his shop for bout 1900 check em out

CXF250

he is also looking at getting them road ready

otherwise your stuck with a crappy pit pro or atomik thats got hundreds of bad posts about it and the same amount of things you need to do to it before you ride it

good luck

mate for 2 g get a jap 250 ,and dont stuffround

these chinny 250's i wouldnt touch ,by the time you mod it and fix it all the time youd be better of with a jap just go older

I agree with snitchy on this one but I would say that that Ciniworx 250 would be one of the nicer china 250s I have seen

Latest posts

Back