Need Help! Buying A Pitty!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allitt_250r

Reaction score
Hey Guys And Girls,
Im Currently looking at buying a new pitty, i bought a cheap chinese pitty awhile ago and foud out the hard way it was a waste of coin, i just bought an 07 cr250r and now i wanna get a pitty im looking at either the Terra Moto pro 125 the fmr outlaw 140 or an Pitster Pro 125x3r, i wanna spend around $3000 and new would be better, terra moto 125 pros are selling for $2900 Fmr outlaws are selling for $2100 and the Pitster Pro 125x3r is $2500 USD if anyone could hook me up with some info and experiences with any of these bikes it would be sick, i also looked at a Motovert Pro125 for $3900, is it worth the extra money? Cheers Guys

MOTOVERT! def worth the extra $ good qaulity parts. but if you dont want to spend 3900 try the one down from it cant remember the name but the only difference is the frame.

I would say the pitster pro I have never heard a bad thing about them!

get a done up crf50

for 3g u should be able to get a real good second hand one ( i know u said u didnt want 2nd hand but it might be worth it to get a beta bike )

somthing like this u might be able to get down to 2700 or somthing and then get a 88cc kit for it,

Used HONDA CRF50F Motorcycles For Sale

if you must buy chinese then go the pitster, it won the test in freerider. It was definately the best, I was there and rode them all. Otherwise buy a done up honda there are heaps of good ones around. Just look.

Yeah I'd say Pitsterpro, but if you are like the shining blings then X3R is the way to go. If you are into some serious racing then with 3k I'd suggest you go for Pitsterpro X4R, and I just heard from SA dealer as the store going to do some fascinate updates free of charge. Ask the sponsor in the forum Maylands you will get more details.

Latest posts

Back