need help fast!!! is this 49cc dirt bike faster or is this one?

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50 of the Month NOV

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Well i have never riden one like the first one. but the second one will go real good if your light. a mate of mine is about 63kg and he flys he got over 50km

The first link looks the go! Might want to do a poll on how many k's you think they will do before visiting the spares shop :p

well the one in the first link is a mini motard (mini dirt bike with road tyres) and is not really intended for offroad use, so considering you posted this thread in the dirt bike forum i assume you are looking for a dirt bike, so i think that answers ur question ;)

Robbie said:
Dont waste you money, save up for a pitbike or and oldish 50/80/125 if you want to have some fun.

no way. i had 2 pocket bikes and they were fun. I already have a REAL race quad 426cc over 50hp.

only 4 stroke bike i will buy is one like a thumper star and they cost to much.

Im in the usa and dont got a clue what them km/kg are and stuff. we use mph and lbs.

that bike on the bottom link is claimed t ogo up to 45mph on ebay. But on a web site with the same one it say's it goes up to 22mph and is for little kids. true?

FLICK said:
That sounds realistic...

yeah but i had a cheep pocket bike that i had up to 37mph and could have probably got it up to 40 if i held the throttle.

I wont one fast as the one i had or faster.
Do the dirt bike ones come with bigger rear sprockets than pocket bikes for low end. If so that would be why they have a lower top speed but im thinking of getting the blue one. It looks better to me but i like the pipe on the other one and i like the dirt tires too and the single rear shock.

the first 1 looks heeps better man, get it lol if u wont listen and but a pity

the first one is better but they dont go very fast it it better than the second one they go about 10 ks an hour

the first one is alot better it goes about 60 and the other ones are shit

yea im lost as we can vote on the 50 but how do we see them all? and how do u put yours into it?

Latest posts

Back