Need help finding new bike

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poulsen8r

Reaction score
Why is it such a mission to find a good pitty these days...

Ok so i'm looking to sell my current Ducar powered bike as i bought it looking like a piece of s**t and restored it to better than new. After (or before) selling the bike i want to buy a new bike. My thinking on getting a new bike is driving me insane so i thought i might ask for your opinions. My piggy bank hasnt really got much in it at this stage so im looking to spend less than 800 (willing to go to probably 1000 if the bike is miles better than one worth 800) initially.

The main things i want:
Strong Frame and even better suspension

The motor is not really important to me right now (but it needs to have one in it... lol) and i would prefer if it is a lifan. The engine capacity is not important either obviously a smaller capacity will mean a lower pice.

My mate recently bought an 08 DHZ 125, which i believe has the same frame and suspension as a 140, if not please tell me. His bike is really awesome and i can get one for $900 in my area. Would this be a good choice?

hey i am from sydney and i would sell you my 140cc project bike which still isn't completed you can look at it i the mini classified i will sell it to you around around $450.

Looks like a nice bike man. u should finish it. Sorry but i live way north (Townsville about 2500km away lol) and im really looking for something with USD forks...

hey i will tell you what i will give it too you for $450 and i will pay for the shipping cost cause i can pay for a courier to deliver it to you if you want to buy it and want to go cheaper i will go as low as $380 if you are keen with free postage .

that shows how much i would like to sell the bike. if interested pm me your details and i will give you my account information and i will send it tommorow.

Latest posts

Back