Need help finding Thumpstar part

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

douf

Reaction score
Hey, I need a new rear brake master cylinder for my genuine Thumpstar 110. I live in Newcastle and have tried every possible supplier (new and used) and have had no success.Can anyone suggest somewhere to try? Would be greatful for any suggestions. Thanks

Have u tried morriset mega market? they have a chinese moto shop in there and they sell stuff. they have a website its https://www.elstars.com.au/products/elstar-blade-xtreme-p-295.html maybe u can send them an email and ask if they have them. if u can't find it there try ebay mayb?
Also mayb try there is another chinese motorbike shop in maitland near maitland motorcycles and they sell like chinese brands and stuf. Although they overprice some of there items.

there is a little shop in maitland called COUNTRY MOTORCYCLES forget the street name but if you go to the big round about near the hospital, you go around to the hungry jacks street and you follow that road down its a little shop and he is a bit expensive

Latest posts

Back