Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spoonta68

Reaction score
hey all looking at buying a pitty in tassie and need help getting the bike to melbourne

spirit of tassie are useless and cant give me a straight answer as i dont wanna book a room and live it up lol

cash involved

loco ...do u mean that ur comming from tassie?
please explain

ah k ...just couldnt understand what you ment in your reply on this thread
going my self just for the bike isnt cost affective
so i needa find someone whos already travling and will hoist it to melbourne for a fee :)

When I was selling lots of stuff on ebay before a big holiday in 2009 I found that http://www.e-go.com.au were the people to go through for anything larger. I think it only cost about $20 to ship a BMX frame from SA to NSW the frame was about 10kg but a really odd shape and size. You will basically have to get the guy to pack the bike for you and then contact e-go to arrange when to pick it up. They will need two people there to get it onto the truck and you're probably going to save a chunk if he can drop it at a depot and you pick it up from your local depot. Maybe if you do that it will be around $100, They quoted me about $200 to ship a canopy for a ute from QLD to SA so hopefully you'll be able to work something out! Good luck

I just did a quote on there for a heavy carton on e-go 70cm x 60cm x 120cm, should be roughly the size of a pit bike front wheel off, 100kg approx weight....express depot to depot through e-go was $113 from Hobart to Melbourne ;) still cheaper(and far safer) than a jet star flight there and back!! You can hook it up and pay as long as the guy you're getting it from can pack it properly and drop it at the depot and says 7-8 days eta delivery time!

First time poster!!- I've used e-go to transport a number of Z50's around Australia. What you do is ask the bloke to strap it down on a pallet/ skid- Key in the dimensions 120 x 15 x 80 odd. Its based on volume not weight (above 70kg's). Pray that the depot's both have forklift access. Should get out of it for $100

PS: This isnt the motovert rx125 is it??

Latest posts

Back