need help guys decidin on new ute

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fat-magz

Reaction score
hey guys, im going to be in the market for a ute soon, im looken at spending between 13,000-18,000 grand probably so maybe somthin second hand late model... im looken at either a:

1.Toyota Hilux 4x2 workmate with tray
2. Mitsubishi Triton 4x2 4cyl 2.4 liter with tray
3. a 4x4 with low kms but prob wont be in my price range

just want ur opinion on what u think i should go, im after somthin good on fuel, can carry bikes, and maybe tow a jet ski in the future....

if you guys have any other opinions on utes in my price range let us know....

cheers

hey guys, im going to be in the market for a ute soon, im looken at spending between 13,000-18,000 grand probably so maybe somthin second hand late model... im looken at either a:

1.Toyota Hilux 4x2 workmate with tray

look no more you can almost pick up a new 1 for the 18

cant kill a tojo ,bloody good on fuel cheap ,run for eva

dont look any further

id go a hilux too, they're unbeatable. mines done almost 300,000k's without a rebuild and still going strong. keep an eye out next time your driving and see how many hiluxs' you spot - theyre popular among tradies and everyone else for a good reason ;)

get a turbo diesel if you can, you'll never look back.

I agree cant go past a hilux !!!! you cant destroy them their tough as !! plus their easy for parts ect....the odd bit of bling.....I love my ute wouldnt get anything else!!

Last edited:
yea nice ute dirt bike chick, thats wat ill prob do chuck some nice fat rims on, YEAHHH BOIII

well it all depends... i mean it would be good to get a newer model car like a 4x2 its a shame they dnt make the extra cab in 4cyl but yea might jus get a single cab diesel or 4cyl petrol with tray maybe... but if i can find a 4x4 with low kms around my price range that could be an option but i think going a later model car might be the way 2 go

yeah true that was my dilema also.....mines a 4x2 4L V6 truthfully it aint that bad on the juice (it is Auto which could help) but having the extra cab is awesome....that little bit of extra space is handy if you have a few mates keen on a roady.....and all your bikes will still fit in the tray !!! but it all comes down to the dollar at the end of the day !!

nissan navara can't kill it the old mans brought it of his brother and he brought it of a workmate and those 3 aren't the easyest of all drivers and its tought many of kids to drive a mannual. Very good car alround.

i like headmess idear though you could get one wounldn't cost that much but the speed might kill it.

Id definatley go the Hilux...Toyota is the go!!,
Ive got a landcruiser, its pretty fuckin mad lol, but my mate has a hilux...and its indestructable lol, itll go newhere ne time :D
4x4 Diesel Hilux duel cab for sure. take the bikes ne where u can get to lol...and it uses shit all fuel and its light as a mofo!
just my 2 cents.

yea get the hilux, my mates one looks like a monster truck with just the suspension lifters and the beefy 4wd tyres and rims. pretty tough!

Latest posts

Back