need help guys

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HSV_Hunny04

Reaction score
i am over this bike its sending my crazy its runs like a trooper but it wont keep idling i have adjusted the idle screw as much as i can the only next think i can think of and have tryed and tryed to adjust is the screw on your throttle but its out as far as i can screw it would but still wont idle to how is should i have tryed getting a shorter cable and still no good can any one help me i have even put the carby back to the original settings its sending me crackers and i need to running smooth b4 the weekend

Could be an air leak on the intake somwhere, or some dirt in the carb may need to pull it down and clean.
Keep us posted on how you go

Best thing I can advise you to do is take it to Small Wheel Deals at lawton.. They are awesome, will get your bike going for you, they have a full range of parts too...

Best thing I can advise you to do is take it to Small Wheel Deals at lawton.. They are awesome, will get your bike going for you, they have a full range of parts too...

+1

Great guys

Latest posts

Back