Need help majorly

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jordancurrie

Reaction score
Hey guys my dhz140 outlaw is in a bit of a pickle it's not sparking and the spark plug is fine I tried it in my mates identical bike and it worked fine what possible problems could it be I'm out of ideas. I've only had it for a week exactly n it's already stuffing up... Bought it from mingn50's. Not happy
________
COACH HANDBAGS

Last edited:
chek earth wire cheak all wire conections ,swap parts with ya mate till it works then buy a new bit

look for the green wire take plastics of and yes bad earth no spark ,could also be cdi unit

try ya mates first ,also the coil try ya mates also his spark lead try that as well

if this dont work ya fucked lol nar let us no how ya go we can fix it mate dont worrie

jordan chill out .. this is only a minor problem .. welcome to pitbikes..

look for the green wire take plastics of and yes bad earth no spark ,could also be cdi unit

try ya mates first ,also the coil try ya mates also his spark lead try that as well

if this dont work ya fucked lol nar let us no how ya go we can fix it mate dont worrie

So you tried the others that snitchy mentioned?

Latest posts

Back