need help on chooseing a bike ???

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coxy23

Reaction score
i need sum help i hav been lookin at sum different bikes n need sum need what bike is the best choise for jumping and racing n will run hard ????
cheers

umm price range is bout 3000 n these are sum ive mainly been looking at umm the fmr 150 pro/comp and the pitser pro 150 X4R

For 3k dont bother with the overpriced FMR but I cant comment on the Pitster pro because I havent seen or ridden one. I would recommend the Motovert pro or talk to MSO.

I really want sumthing really powerfull n fast mostly a 150 n im pretty tall soo im look 4 a mid-size to so is there any bikes like that n me price range is like 3k soo if use no it will really help me get on da right track

I'd stay away from the chinese 250's they look like a chinese ag bikes with a pitbike subframe stuck on to me and hear they death wobble at speed.....
I got an MSO sr and couldn't be happier with mine ...I got a pro as well but I'm tall like you and have found the SR more "rideable" and don't throw a leg over the pro as much these days .... if ya wanna race they are very competitive and they have THE best aftersales goin around and a dedicated race/freestyle team that are testing and developing the bikes constantly too keep ya at the pointy end of pitbike development .

Latest posts

Back