NEED HELP on pit bikes

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Undicided

Reaction score
Need some help with pit bikes. i am having trouble finding a good quality pit bike and need some opinions. i have been looking at the THUMPSTAR's and the CRUST PIT BIKES? would be good if someone could help

cheers

depends on how much you are willing to spend.

the crusty pit bikes are pretty much exactly the same as terramotors.

Last edited:
want to spend about 1500 dont want to buy a new one, wat are terramotors are they good? wat could i get for $1500

cheers

I know you can't get a Crusty or Thumpstar for 1500 unless its pretty old and you can get a brand spanking new MSO for that price. Yeah ask any member on here... MSO are the best bikes made in Australia for their pricetag... Check em out here MSO Motocycles - Home
You will probably be looking at the MSO Pro or The 140S either are very good if bikes but i'd take the 140S.

Well that may be a genuine Crusty bike but you'll be paying for the name. It is only a 125 when you can get a MSO 140 for cheaper depending on the model you get. The suspension on the crusty bike doesnt look real flash with the skinny little telescopic forks but its hard to tell with no specs. I would go MSO for the following reasons:

Great reputation for both reliability and customer service
It is a 140 for the same price or even less
easy to get parts for
Tried and tested by lots of people on this site with good reviews
Apparently you get a good deal if you tell them your from Miniriders

you have all got me frothin haha they sound good.

i have just been looking on the mso site and they all look similar wats the differance between them all and wat one is the quickest, i spose if i am going to get one i may as well get a good one.

cheers

you have all got me frothin haha they sound good.

i have just been looking on the mso site and they all look similar wats the differance between them all and wat one is the quickest, i spose if i am going to get one i may as well get a good one.

cheers

get the most expensive one then, should be the best eh?

Latest posts

Back