need help on swingarm

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tshaw44

Reaction score
hi i took my swing arm to get powder coated and just got it back i had to take out the bushes or bearings wateva there called i had to get them pressed out and im goin to pick up new ones today from honda just wondering how you put them in do you have to press them in again?

2ql4jkw.jpg

dont just hit them with a hammer tho... put a small peice of pine wood or some other softer wood and hit that instead so you dont dammage your bearings.
hope this helped

Put the bearings and bushers in the frezzer for an hour or two and warm up the frame where bearing/bushers should go and you should be able to get them in easy. If you have to fit them the be SURE you only hit on the rings and not the part where the ball are!!

i reckon do what londin said, but be careful when you heat up the frame cause you dont wanna ruin that nice powder coating :)

i say u should just use jacks custom bearing press lol how good did that work way betta them smacking it with the hammer

yeh thanks guys for the sugestions i done in with jack21 with a thread threw it and bolt on each side n tightened it till went in thanks jacko

Latest posts

Back