Need help on which bike to get!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadr

Reaction score
hey guys im bak on miniriders, last time i wanted adivse i came here you guys are good.

anyways which bike should i get.. atomik 140 nitrous or a pitpro 125rr ?

please help.. and if anyone can give me a review of some sort on the atomik i would like that very much..

please dont tell me to get a yamaha or honda or somthing i can only afford a pit bike.. thnx!

thanks for the advise.. anyone else know anything about them..??

i see atmoik go's alot faster and its price pretty much the same while atmoik is 140... but the pitpro comes with the 200 dollar spare stuff.. neways some one tell me from there own experience.. thnx!!

I have a pitpro 125rr and its not bad but I'll tell you what the bad points are so you know what to compare:

Really crappy tyres
- no grip and get a puncture at the drop of a hat.

Really crappy rear shock
- It's just like a pogo stick and mine tore itself apart after about 3 months, but almost any bike in this price range will have a bad shock.

That really only the bad stuff, after that you just have little things that are common like cheap grips and the front brakes arent the best but really the only two things that are urgent are the shock and the tyres. The motor has been awesome, I've absolutely flogged it without missing a beat.

thnx nut racing.. anyone else got a atomik 140... tell me whats the pros and cons of them please ;D

Latest posts

Back