NEED HELP PLEASE!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put it back together! The problem was it was off by like a mm. All fixed! Carbs is the only thing I don't really know about these bikes but I mostly know everything else so I really appreciate your help to get my bike running mint again! If you ever need any help or anyone else does pm me. I will help you to my best ability. Thanks

Glad to help, Your pic (SSR) shows the slide around 180 degree as minifighter mentioned (Far from 1mm)

Hope you can help us out with "everything else" in the future

You guys want to help me real quick and tell me what spacers go in what wheel cause there's 4 silver spacers but I'm not sure what 2 go in front and what to go in back don't want to mix them up

Sounds like there already mixed up mate. start with back, put the rim and axle and brake assembly on the bike like normal without any spacers, get the middle knobbys on your tyre in line with the shocky mount and you can then determine which spacer goes where, then centre the front and do the same.

Back