Need help to find what engine this is!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
Hey guys,
Title says it, i was in my local motorbike store friday to get mi dad a father's day pressy when i ran in to a nice looking pitty. It was a brand new bike with what looked like fast ace forks, fast ace shock, twin spar bbr style frame and a jialing engine...now the thing in not sure on is the engine...

It is just like the normal Lifan, grey box, it was a 125 and on the non-magneto side it had that bar running across as Lifan's do but they have "LIFAN" written on them, this one was blank, kind of like jialings.

So does anybody know what this engine is?? The bike it self was very high quality and had One Industries graphics, it had no brand as one of the employee's mate's imported a whole lot and he wasn't currently in the shop...

Also, they told me they were fastace forks, but they had nothing written on them, but on the knobs up top they clearly state "fastace" and are fully adjustable USD's that looked of a very high quality..
Actually, i just spotted these:
NEW QUALITY USD ADJUSTABLE FORKS PITBIKE DHZ PITPRO 140 - eBay Other Makes, Bikes, Motorcycle Parts, Cars, Bikes Boats. (end time 08-Sep-07 22:12:55 AEST)

they look like those off memory but i think they were more grey(ish) and im quite sure both knobs were red like this..I'll have to ask them, do fastace forks not come with stickers sometimes or what?? I doubt they would lie to me as they are quite well known and if i found out they were ordinary forks im sure they would replace them or refund a percentage of the cost but im just making sure...it would save me a 20+ min bike ride during the week if i could figure it out from u guys...
cheers

Sounds like your regular BSE bike, probably a lifan engine, possibly a jailing.

Latest posts

Back