need help with 125 cc electrical diagram

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loic

Reaction score
hey all !!
ok, one of my friend just gave me his 125 cc pit bike, the only brand I see on the engine is "Gongyu" it's says on the plastic "moto X" the engine # 1p52FMI 05A286397.

the problem is the bike as been seating outside for a year, and his dog ate all the electric wire. I try and seeif I had a spark at the plug but nothing, there is no baterry either it has been removed previously.

I'm truing to find an electric diagram so I can at least start it and have the kill switch working.
any help will be cool !

thanks.

"i had a spark at the plug but nothing" ? does that mean you had spark and the bike wouldnt start or youve got no spark? anyway I dont think wiring is that hard.. Take it too a mechanic i dont think it would cost that much? Then again i got my wires redone by my friends dad. for free too :D

"i had a spark at the plug but nothing" ? does that mean you had spark and the bike wouldnt start or youve got no spark? anyway I dont think wiring is that hard.. Take it too a mechanic i dont think it would cost that much? Then again i got my wires redone by my friends dad. for free too :D

I have no spark, I'm gonna get a new plug just in case. I got choke with one of the wire when I kicked it to start, but the all the wire are chewed up and conector missing , the dog even eat up the air filter......

I don't really want to bring it to a mechanics, the $$ I save I can spend in a new seat, air filter etc....

I just need to know which are the main wire I need, the wire color and where they coming from and where they're going too.....

Hi there,

You might be lucky. The engine # I recognise as a lifan number I believe. You could have a lifan engine in which case, this is very good thing.

can't help you with any problems though sorry. :(

sorry for being stupid, but what is a lifan engine ?

well !! I got the bike starting !! thanks for the diagram, the color on wire didn't match but it wasn't hard to figured it out. now I need to run clean wire properly...
thanks again for the diagram !!!

Latest posts

Back