need help with apollo 125cc

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dkmotosports

Reaction score
i have an apollo 125 new that ran good for about 30 min the bogged down and would not start but after it cooled off started and ran good for about 5 min done the same thing again i was going to adjust the carb but the bottom of the carb had pressed pins holding it on not screws does anyone know how to get the botom of the carb off or what my issue is with this bike

Can you get some pics mate??, have you changed the spark plug, unscrew the drain screw on the bottom of the carby and pull the fuel line of the carby and make sure it is flowing fine and not blocked or kinked, sounds like fuel starvation, but is hard to diagnose until you have a bit more of a look and some pics if possible

yes i pulled the fuel line and checked the spark the main thing i have problems with is the pressed pins that hold the carb together they are screws on every other pit bike carb i have seen i will try to post pics soon

yeah get some pics, but if the carb cant be serviced may need to bin it and get one you can mate.

Latest posts

Back