Need help with helmets

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Streetvision

Reaction score
Hey everyone, i finally got my bike it's time to move on to saftey gear, i got the gloves and goggles and stuff sorted out, i just need to get a helmet.

Now because i don't make much money and have other crap to pay i will have about $200.00 for a helmet.

I'm not to sure if this is enough to get me a decent helmet, I've noticed some people here and on some you tube videos people will just wear a stack hat i kinda want to keep my face in one piece so i want to get one of the full face helmets.

Can anyone in perth recommend a place to go to to buy one and where they will have a large selection, and something in my price range if possible

Cheers

Hey mate definately a One Industries "Kombat" helmet

They retail around $250, trust me it's worth saving up.

yes yes yes

mate 200 will get u a good helmet with an australian standards sticker
any good bike bike shop should hook u up

best of luck and welcome to the endless money world of motor sports

Hey mate definately a One Industries "Kombat" helmet

They retail around $250, trust me it's worth saving up.

Scraping up another $50 wouldn't be hard at all.

EDIT: HOLY CRAP that kombat helmet looks awesome

Last edited:
yep, i just picked up a kombat as well on the weekend in white/red racing stripes. its a beaut helmet and its really comfortable and great value. i remember a couple of years ago i got a very generic HJC helmet for about the same price i picked the kombat up for and its worlds ahead

here here i second that they are a very sexy helmet indeed...

I too am looking for a new lid as the current one is getting on the mangy side and i've got a big ride day coming up so i can't look drab haha.

Might get me one of those.

Well that was easy, im defently getting one of them helmet's, my head can't be fixed as easily as a bike or bones, so i want a decent one even if i have to pay a little bit more

What colour do you think you might get?

I was thinking the red one to fit in with my bike but then again i am only getting a new bike in December so maybe i should get something like white or black that goes with anything.

Streetvison I dont know if you are in a position to drive to a shop or not (alot of young people around these parts) But if you are I find the best place to get helmets in Perth is the group of shops just over the causeway in Victoria park.

Main reason is there is 4 bike shops all next to each other and they all carry different stock.. Also if you head down Albany hwy abit further there is helmet house and The Dirt Dungeon.

Also the honda shop in midland always has a good selection

Latest posts

Back