Need Help!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boys Wit Da Toys

Reaction score
Hey guys,

Does anyone know where i can get a silencer for my exhaust at a resonable price. As much as i love how loud it is, its just too loud and it attracts the cops and i would much rather it not be loud and be able to ride than it being loud and not being able to ride because the cops have turned up.

Any help would be great.

BTW im at the sunny coast but can go to brisbane

Thanks

just make 1
a socket will work ,u just want to reduce the the hole size from standard so ,a socket or something that will fit in and then u can drill holes in

i dunno but thats what i would do

just make 1
a socket will work ,u just want to reduce the the hole size from standard so ,a socket or something that will fit in and then u can drill holes in

i dunno but thats what i would do

yer.... i just dont want to go drilling my exhaust unless i know that it is going to work

u dont have to just get something that is real close and then place a screw beside it ,if u no what i mean take a look at jono's garage ,he shows what he use's for a silencer and works fine ,as quiet as a lawnmower

same as zac and my self i just use a old socket i had laying round and drillent the hole in the socet out a bit to i think 15mm ,works fine

i just hold it in with a screw down beside the socket and the can tip

get a couple of brass fittings put then inot eachother then just drill 1 hole onto the end of d canister and one in where you want to drill in the fitting, then allign them and put a screw in, not sure if i just made sense or not???

Latest posts

Back