Need help!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pascal125

Reaction score
Hey everyone
I have some questions with my shock for my yz80..
I'm pretty sure its rooted but im not sure if it was a mod for a smaller rider..
Well the shock spring actually doesn't seem to be connected to the actual shock at all, and if i put the bike on a stand that lifts up the back wheel i can even lift the shock spring about 4cm..
Whel i let the bike down from the stand it sits very low, and when i sit on the bike it actually bottoms out (im only 55 kgs)
Do i need a new shock or can this be fixed??
Cheers.

Last edited:
Any help would be appreciated..
I'm probably going riding 2moz or sunday so i need to know if it's fixable or not..

Buy a new one :)
dont screw around with shocks haha
new is always better than some dodgey fixed one

yeah- my rm is like that too- they must have crappy shocks on em- mine isnt real hard- on the hardest adjustment it still near bottoms when i just sit on it- but i am a bigger dude. there is one way to do it is if there is a resoivior (spelling) there will be a adjustment on it- you have to take the side cover (side of the zorst) off and tou will see like a little bolt, turn that clockwise- i think it will be in your manual, under suspension- and that might harden it up

try this pic- it is where the bolt will be

Attachments

• aaaaaa resoviour 2.JPG
    aaaaaa resoviour 2.JPG
    84.7 KB · Views: 2

Latest posts

Back