need help!!!

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

puzey125

Reaction score
ey guys n gals as u prob all no the motorvert has bought out a rx 125 street legal bike! im keen as for 1 but i gotta near brand new puzet 125cc bore to 146cc goes hard just wanting to no would i be able just to get that street legal ???? and what would i need to do that.. cheers

no. you may not.

z50, motovert rx50/125, yampoto explorer... thats it. for street legal anyway. rec rego is different, and not street legal. the only mini bikes with compliance plates and or letters of compliance are what i just listed...(you dont need a compliance plate for all z50's)

you could spend 1400 on an engineers certificate, plus all the extra for lights horn, switches, mirrors, and still, it would never be street legal.

OR, make your own frame, and get it registered as a homebuilt, like a harley chopper.... once again, 1400 minimum for an engineers certificate.... depending which engineer of course. and the engineer has to be on the list of authorised signatorys by the rta....

Latest posts

Back