Need Motard Tires

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

146cc_outlaw

Reaction score
HI GUYS IM THINKING OF STARTING UP MOTARD BUT THE PRICE OF TIRE AND THE SET UP IS HUGE DOSE ANYONE HAVE ANY SECOND HAND TIRE I COULD HAVE OR EVEN BUY CHEAP AS I DONT WANT TO PAY ALL THAT MONEY FOR NOTHING IM IN S/E SUBS IN MELBOURNE NEAR DANDENONG AND BERWICK IF ANY ONE COULD HELP THAT WOULD BE GREAT AND MAYBE I COULD HELP YOU OUT WITH SOME 125 MOTO PARTS IF YOU NEED AS I HAVE 3/4 OF A 125 PITTY JUST SITTING THERE YOU CAN PM ME OR JUST LEAVE A POST ITS UP TO YOU

THANKS CLINT :D :cool:

you can get a set of 2 for like 60 buks mate I THINK of ebay

On ebay DHZ sells a a 12" mini motard kit with tyres for $99 plus shipping and you can get slicks for $110 for a set so i dont think it is really that expensive.;)

Try setting up a big boy motard where wheels sets go close to 2K then you still need brakes, rubber, sprockets etc:eek: :D

$110 for slicks is correct Worm
Continental slicks to be precise, you just need to find the right person to sell them to you that cheaply.
Can also get dunlop TT92's for around the $200 per set
once again its just knowing where to buy them.
Bridgies are rather expensive compared to the others at about $275 set and from what I have read the TT92's basically have the same grip and last twice as long.

Pretty cheap for slicks, ill eat my hat!
Ill try get some dunlops for the bike im making ATM.... if not, bridgestone it is :)

I think the DHZ $99 12" rims and tyres is the cheapest mini motard set on ebay. I have never seen them for $60 (although i have only been looking at mini motard parts for 4-5 weeks:p )

Hey guys,

Old thread, i know, but does anyone know of any cheap motard sets currently available?
I have an Atomik 125, and am after a set of 12"s.

Perhaps someone is no longer into motard, or has some spare parts around?

id buy another set of rims saves changing the all the time. coz thats what i did

I have a set of Bridgestone battleaxe on my motard but they are almost shagged they give amazing grip very soft but i cant find them anywhere. My mate i race with has dunlop TT92s and they take a little bit more to marm up buy when marm have just as much grip. DHZ are the best place to get rims but the tyres they put on them are crap cheap chinese. When i started mini motard i used cheap tyres but found it very scary when you start pushing it, then i got new rims and tyres (the bridgestone) and found they allow you to push the limit and give you plenty of feel. MinimotOZ – Australia's Only MiniMoto News Source - is a good site with a bit about mini motard.

Is there something wrong with this site. Open up the home page and then it freezes, both on my home PC and my laptop aircard.

Latest posts

Back