Need Ramp Plans

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazy-latin-steven

Reaction score
Hey i want to build a couple of ramps big and little ones. I want aome little ramp plans for my thumpstar and some big plans for my 125 and my brothers 250. I have 200 acres of land at my grandparents farm so i have more than enough space. So if anyone has some plans please show me. Thanks:D

yea man, theres one in the mini tutorial forum, if you want soem more fmxaustralia.com has so many just look on there

Hey i want to build a couple of ramps big and little ones. I want aome little ramp plans for my thumpstar and some big plans for my 125 and my brothers 250. I have 200 acres of land at my grandparents farm so i have more than enough space. So if anyone has some plans please show me. Thanks:D

suggest getting AMBULANCE and HOSPITAL cover BEFORE attempting ANY kind of ramp jumping....

depends what material you are making the ramp out of, ply will bend as will some steels. other materials may need to have their edges cut at angles to 'align' to the desired shape.

so...
What are you building out of?
What 'curve; do you require?
What is your acsess to tools like?

FWIW this is a ramp my cousin and a few mates knocked up in their spare time... All steel, high grip surface(considering), wheels on the rear for ease of relocation.

ramp.jpg

for use with
biatch.jpg

and
06042008040.jpg

dude, this didnt need its own thread.. will merge with your existing...

Hey is there side rails to put the checkerplate on or do you just weld it to the supports. I included a pic of yours.

1739d1218342444-need-ramp-plans-ramp1.jpg

I replied here cos i frucked up and cbf'd posting it again...

cant actually remember how he attatched it but i dare say you can either tac weld it in place every 30cms or so, or use a roofing screw with a washer through the holes ever 30-50cms...

Attachments

• ramp1.JPG
    ramp1.JPG
    57 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
that.. looks fricking awesome foolsp33d there's no way i would launch myself off that lol.

Latest posts

Back