need some advice on air filters and chains ??

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crim 87

Reaction score
hey guys just wondering what you reckon are the best air filters and what are some pretty good chains to be running cause the stock ones are crapola

uni fillter
DID chain or RK...with chain, once you change chain shange sprokets aswell.

i had some one say to me today the uni filter's suck because they are not dense enough and was trying to sell me a china one, he sells them at the same price but i think he would get more money out of the china air filter.

i had some one say to me today the uni filter's suck because they are not dense enough and was trying to sell me a china one, he sells them at the same price but i think he would get more money out of the china air filter.

you shouldn't buy anything of a dodgy dealer like that,
china one's cost around $10 unifilter's around $25, china one's break when you look at them while unifilters last forever (if you treat them well),

unifilters are less dense for a reason, better airflow

he was selling the uni and Chinese air filters for $25

what size chain DID chain would fit a big foot 140 pit pro ?? also what would be good sprocket size if i want more acceleration and where would be a good place to source these from ??

cheers

get the chain from any jap bike shop, it should be 420pitch but just to make sure have a look at your chain it'll have either 420 or 428 stamped on every second link

get sprockets from DHZ on ebay, great service and cheap

for more acceleration get a bigger rear sprocket or smaller front or both if 1's not enough

sweet what sort of size sprockets should i be getting like 16t for the front and 41t for the rear

yeah 16/41 whats the best sizes say like 15/42 or something like thta

yeah i know but i never really get into 4th and have it flat out anyway will it also make 1st gear a lot shorter ??

oh ok na its 4 speed so you saying it will make 1st gear un-useable what about on hill climbs and stuff like that

Latest posts

Back