need some advise

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trashthumpy

Reaction score
hey guyes some of the users that have been on MR for a a while may remember me :) i ride a 2004 klx110 with tb 143 big bore kit race head the worx. iv been out of the whole pitbike sceen for a while so havnt really got a clue what parts are out now im after some new forks as my current stockies with HD springs are nacked, new swing arm as my current one is broken and also a new exhaust system as that is broken aswell. I dont have alot of money to sped so im looking at getting either second hand or china gear. will any china swing arms fit onto my bike and still be able to keep my wheel and drum brake? or would i have to buy a new rear end? also could i get a china exhaust to fit? and same with like fastace forks or simular?

cheers anyhelp would be great and if anyone has any of these parts for sale could u let me no.

hey m8 good to see ya back. umm, im pretty sure some will fit, you just have to measure it all and stuff. I think it was on here that somebody advertised some kx 65 front ends so have a look in the classifieds and the sponsers ads too.

i say go to a local motorbike wreckers and get some kx60 fork tubes they will slip straight into your klx triple clamps , and they are pretty good forks.

kx65 forks you will either have to mod the clamps or buy complete new Triple clamps for around 300 bucks..

i think you can run Fastace forks but you have to get new bearings and races. and you also have to run China front wheel and breaks....

and as far as i know No China swingarms will fit :(

found that you cant run fastace forks without major alteration, the steer tube is way to short. i think il look for a 65 front end and cut and extend my stocky swinga for no.
cheers guyes

Latest posts

Back