Need some help please

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wogboy

Reaction score
hey all,

I have two questions the i need help with. my first one is that when i have my bike off i can change gears with no problem at all but as soon as i start her up it is very stiff and hard to change gear? my second question is when i have my bike in first and second it starts moving by it self when it is on of cause??

Thank you

not sure about the first 1 but the second 1, the cluch is slipping, is ur bike a semi auto? if it is then im not sure how to fix it (but someone else probly will) but if it has a manual cluch then u may need to loosen the cable off a bit.

yea its a semi auto 4 speed thanks any way mate

if its a semi auto turn your idle down(pretty sure that should do it)if its a manual how much tension do you have on your clutch lever.is there much movement or is it tight up against the clutch perch?

if i turn my idle down it wont start at all! i'm not sure but since i cleaned my carbie i had to put my idle screw in more for it to run!

have you ever had your valve clearances done?

get them adjusted and then turn the idle down

it will start

yeah i fixed the problem thanks anyways ppl i fixed my valve clearance and it started good now running very SWEET :)

It sounded like an engaging clutch. If its semi auto it is the nut on the side of the clutch case, u need to turn it in to loosen and out to engage more. Oh you need to loosen.

Latest posts

Back