Need some help with a school project. lol.

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Matty

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Well I have this Student Research Assignment thing for school and wanna do something to do with motos, :)

So if anyone has any ideas of what I could do or base the project around I'd appreciate it heaps, cos I seriously can't think of one.

It's just gotta be something like, "Which tyres last longest" or something like that, but i bit more technical. lol. If you get me. Iv'e got about 4 weeks to do the experiment thing so shouldn't be too hard. :D

Any help is greatly appreciated,
Thanks,
Matty.

^^^

haha lol then u can do a burnout at skool how mad would that be

lol haha, great work guys. i might try research something with those coloured tyres, cos if red ones make red smoke then why dont black ones make black? lol. keep they ideas coming guys your helping heaps. :)

ol haha, great work guys. i might try research something with those coloured tyres, cos if red ones make red smoke then why dont black ones make black? lol. keep they ideas coming guys your helping heaps.

red tyres only leave a red mark, they don't make red smoke.

at work we have the red and blue smoking tyres made by khumo that smoke red and still leave a black mark .ps it is a chemical added to the rubber compound to make the red smoke.

You could do part 3 of cactus jacks air filter experiment to test the efectiveness of different oils on your air filter using a vacume cleaner.

Place a white piece of cloth etc over the end of the vachume pipe and put a clean air filter on and run the vachume for a fixed lenght of time in dusty condtions or vachume up a certain amount of dust (ie 1 cup) then inspect how much lodges in the white material.

You could do it with a unoiled filter to start, then use normal mineral oil, vegetable oil, normal filter oil etc.

You might need to muck around with your "second filter" but I would try a white t shirt for starters.

hey cass38a thats a pretty mad idea, i might try that one too. :) thanks heaps.

at work we have the red and blue smoking tyres made by khumo that smoke red and still leave a black mark .ps it is a chemical added to the rubber compound to make the red smoke.

what are the prices on those tyres?

hey cass38a thats a pretty mad idea, i might try that one too. :) thanks heaps.

It wont cost anything either and you can pad out the assignment with lots of pictures etc. and with a long introduction and explination of your methods the actual experimnent will only take a hour or so.

Lol matty matt ;)
Have fun with ur project and actually DO IT lol instead of sitting there and mucking round with sarz ova google numbas lol or youll fail- i already did ur history work :p
love ashie

Latest posts

Back