need some help

Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum

Help Support Mini Dirt Bikes & Pit Bikes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

50s_nutter

Reaction score
hi,
i have a thumpster 125 and it cased out while jumping. The bike just shut straight down i started it again, till i hit a little bump and it stop again and cant get it going again does anyone have any ideas

cheers pplz

Last edited:
I can't even understand what you wrote. I dunno how anyone is going to be able to help you

Try retyping your post with taking more care with your spelling and grammer and you might get some help.
At a guess from what i could decipher i would say check all you wiring conectors and plug lead

sounds like magneto is stuffed maybe take ya left cover of and check it out

how do i tell if the magneto is stuffed. Anyone please help trying to get bike going! stinging for a blurt????

if its got spark and doesnt run try checking carby,fuel lines and is there even fuel in ya tank ?

might just have water or sumfin in your bowl try draining it

oi....hav a look under your rear mud guard...matty my mate had the same problem and it jus knocked on of the little clips out from the socket under the guard when it cased out!

cheers meady i will go and check it all now but i dont think that is it cause when it happened i did check all that stuff but i will make sure everything is right under there thanks mate.

Latest posts

Back